daily thoughts and activities

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Lonely Planet For Lonely People

This is what I was doing on one night when valentine’s day came double with chinese new year.

--
We were sitting on a bench waiting for our pizza. Sitting calmly, my sister was texting her far-away-husband while I was doing some writings on my cell. The restaurant was full of couples and families. I told you. It’s time for celebrating valentine and chinese new year. Plus, it’s a Saturday night. Lovers time.

I don’t have any lover. My sister has. But she’s lonely just like me. On val’s day, when her children was taken care by their grandma, we were going to a nearest cinema. Watched an action movie titled From Paris With Love. I sat between couples. I looked lonely. But the couples just didn’t pay attention for other people around them. The world seemed just for them. They looked lonely for me.

So, here we go again, at the terrace of a pizza restaurant after making a little conversation in the car. I was looking inside the restaurant. The families who were taking dinner, they looked happy like there was no time like that in their daily life. Where were they? What were they doing? I guess they’re lonely.

What’s lonely anyway?
Is it really happening?

Is it a real feeling?

Or is it just the way of thinking?

2 comments:

blahblagadah said...

curhat mah curhat aja nek, ga usah pake iklan.
kirain lw mo resensi lonely planet gt. ternyata curcol isinya.heheh
peace lah ^_^V

Dina TSH said...

haha gini nih gue efek abis nonton eternal sunshine of the spotless mind.. maha lebay ;b